All activities run in english.
The educational objectives of the PhD in Cardiovascular Sciences, were intended to provide to the student
- skills, both theoretical and experimental, necessary for cardiovascular training,
- the addresses and motivation necessary to ensure investigative efforts are also directed to application problems is relevant for the purposes of methodology and I note for the public health.
Therefore, the goal is to train professionals through research-oriented university teaching, inclusion in public research institutions or private, in productive structures (biomedical technology). This objective will be implemented through a process that consists in the development of research projects directly produced by graduate students in the context of interdisciplinary training programs aimed at the creation of new professional profiles. Therefore, the course has the following main objectives: to familiarize the students to the use of general tools and methods of scientific research, deepen their basic training on the methods and technologies of principals cardiovascular provide, in each student, the acquisition a solid scientific background and the habit of international comparison in the area of ??research chosen, also in collaboration with other foreign universities.
In order to promote specialized training of cardiovascular research are currently provided for under the doctorate the following addresses:
- Biotechnology and Bioengineering Cardiovascular principals
- New Technologies and Techniques of Cardiovascular Surgery
- Replacement therapy of the heart and Systems circulatory assistance.