Before applying, please make sure you have carefully read the Call for applications (Bando di ammissione) and the Course Factsheet (Scheda informativa del corso) – please see sections below for further information.
1. Register on https://univr.esse3.cineca.it/Home.do;jsessionid=2A881D8DFC73E5FCEFB1306E502E9055.esse3-univr-prod-04?cod_lingua=eng to obtain your login details (username and password). Should you have problems logging in, or if you forgot your login details, please go to: https://www.univr.it/en/our-services/services-for-students/-/servizi/gia-gestione-identita-di-ateneo/password-and-login-management. Please note that in order to complete the registration, you will need to upload a scanned copy of your ID – identity document;
2. submit your application on https://univr.esse3.cineca.it/Home.do;
3. take the Admission Test (if applicable);
4. Check the ‘graduatoria’, or list of students eligible for admission and, if you are among the eligible applicants, enrol on https://univr.esse3.cineca.it/Home.do (log into your personal account, click on ‘Segreteria’ > ‘Immatricolazione’) by the deadline set out in the notice attached to the ‘graduatoria’. Please note that in order to complete your enrolment, you will need to scan and upload a passport photo that complies with the requirements set out in: https://docs.univr.it/documenti/AvvisoServ/all/all374317.pdf
5. Pay the first instalment of your tuition fees. This can be done:
- in person: by printing the PagoPA payment form available on https://univr.esse3.cineca.it/Home.do and then paying offline at a bank or one of the designated payment points;
- online: by clicking on ‘Paga on line con PagoPA’.
For further information, please go to: https://www.univr.it/en/our-services/prospective-students/-/servizi/university-scholarships-and-grants-office/pagopa
6. Wait for confirmation email from Segreteria Master.
If you wish to apply for one or more individual modules that are part of a Professional Master’s programme (where this option is available), you will need to fill in a specific form – please see sections below – and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the ‘graduatoria’ has been published, if you are among the eligible applicants, you will be able to enrol by following the instructions provided by Segreteria Master (the University’s office in charge of Professional Master’s programmes).